Thursday, March 26, 2009

These Days

well, not much have been happening since after my birthday haha. its a good thing that i got to reflect what i did for the past 17 years.

heres a update. a big thank you to those who wished me. here are the people:

class
geraldine
jeremy
kelvin
aik hai
xinyun
elaine
sylvia
bob
hanbing
youshun
zul
boon siong
hui ning
yiling
steve
yenping
karen
aiai
leeying
li yin
zhiwei
nadiah h
beelan
kaien
clara
joan
luqman
siti sarah
albee

i did this to make my post look longer haha.

i noticed a change in me literally. ive grown fatter and i cant fit into my jeans anymore haha. but who cares man just buy a new one then. okay now im in deep deep trouble because i have to return so many gifts to so many people. i think i need to sign up for some financial assistance of some sort. i seriously need to get a webcam. any good ones for a good price pls leave a comment here thanks.

ive been playing texas poker like crazy. i dunno why but the first site i go to when i boot up my com is texas poker. someone please help me.

alright tomorrow is the class bbq. its 6 dollars. quite cheap. and the course tee shirt costs 12 dollars and it cant be eaten plus im not going to wear it so i dunno why im buying it. maybe im not buying it at all. i do not fucking give a shit less. so i will just go to the bbq and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment