Thursday, March 19, 2009

New blog

this is my new blog and i guess its all words. maybe some pictures at times but i'm going to start blogging and try to make it a habit.

i'm turning 18 soon. man... i'm excited but at the same time, my pockets are going to explode really fast. nevertheless i'm going to have a great time.

i woke up today at 12. its always a standard for me to wake up at 12. not really sure but there seems to be a built-in alarm in my body that i automatically wake up at 12. man WTF. had nasi lemak for breakfast and i think that ive been gaining quite alot of weight lately. boot up my com and check out facebook. its a really good way to catch up with your old mates when you rarely meet up as often.

hey tuition mates, where have you all gone to...

i guess thats all for now.

keep checking back.

No comments:

Post a Comment